Ear piercing at the courtyard!
The procedure takes place in the shop. before it begins you will be asked to fill out a consent form for those under 16, a parent or guardian must sign on behalf of the costumer.
You will be able to choose the earring you wish to wear, you can choose from, pearls, plain,blue, pink etc.
- You will then be advise to sit down and relax.
- The licensed piercer will then wear a pair of gloves and apply antiseptic non-alcoholic wipe on to the ears.
- They will then draw a dot on to the lobes of your ears for a guideline on where to pierce with a non-toxic water based pen. the licensed piercer will show you the position of the dot and then will ask you if your happy with the position.
- Using a sterilized gun the piercer will pierce each lobe one by one.
- After the piercing is done the piercer will the apply a after care lotion and then you are all done
Licensed by Wiltshire council